Sunday, January 21, 2018

Critical Artist Expression By Monique antoine

Paula Scher

I've heard about Paula Scher from a teacher who said that I related to her after what I said on the first day of classes, why he said I related to her was because I said that "I wasn't good at anything else, I might as well do what I am good at". that was a spur of the moment comment but he gave us a speech about this lady that I've heard a few times but I never really knew who she was. Paula Sher (i'm quoting my teachers on this)is one of the best graphic designers of our time not just because she's alive, but the fact that she designed. she is also a painter and an art director of design and has also received many awards for her graphic design and her creativity. I like her work because of how creative she is with it and her ideas are amazing. I especially like a children's book she wrote called "The Brownstone" even though she didn't make the illustrations, the ones she used with the help she had, just inspired my creative side with just how whimsical it was.

written by Monique Antoine

No comments:

Post a Comment